I am no longer writing on this blog, go over to my new blog here. - Hrishikesh [1st Jan 2016]

A Personal Blog on Stuffs I Love.

Sunday, 19 April 2015

Where to look For Motivation if you want to be a IT Guy?

Sunday, April 19, 2015 Posted by Hrishikesh No comments
Being an IT Guy does require a subsequent amount of motivation, but before you read any further I would like to tell you that I am not an IT guy, I am just writing this so that google keeps my blog consistency to an average level.
So. Some of the sources are Reddit, facebook pages and twitter and the INTERNET. too many to list. So, in this article, I'll be posting my favorite quotes which give me motivation to learn new things. 

Everybody is a genius, But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will live it's whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
Your life is a message to the world, make sure it's inspiring - Anon
The trouble is, you still think you have time. - The Buddha
The master have failed more times than the noob has ever tried. :D
Instead of thinking out of the box, Get rid of the box
If you can't do great things, do small things in a great way!

So those were some of my favorite quotes, so if you have yours You may post in. I know nobody will ever stumble upon this corner of the Internet still if unfortunately you are here, I will be very happy if you drop your valuable comments. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment